In the district of Stolp, there were two towns called Karstnitz, which were distinguished by the addition of German and Wendish each other. Wendisch Karstnitz received 1937 the name Ramnitz (Today Karznica) It lies east of Stolp Stolpe and Lupow between a brook, the Rambowbach, of the municipal area from south to north through the Lupow flows. The district consisted of the forest Rambower (Wendisch Karstnitzer forest) and arable land on either side of the creek. The road Lauenburger (Reichsstrasse 2) trennte das Gut Rambow im Norden von [...]
Die Geschichte sagt dass Rambow auf ein Alter von etwa 650 Jahren zurückblicken kann. The typical residential Wendish cities- arrangements could prove it here. Rambow is named for the first time in 1415 In a letter. It is described on the following facts: “The advice to Perleberg assumes the obligation for the church to Wilsnack (a former place of pilgrimage today, a spa town), to obtain a stable burning lamp. The wood for light was from a citizen, to Rambow bought for 100 Lubeck Penning”
Though founded in the year of Rambow is 1356 called. 1984 was the 625. Village anniversary celebration. The site is located in the beautiful countryside Rambow Prignitz with its beautiful churches and monasteries in the north-west of Brandenburg. Surrounded by forests and meadows of the sea and the Rambower Rambower moor belonging to the protected area of the Elbe Valley. Rare species of plants and animals you meet while hiking around the lake, of itself may not be managed.
In 999 Rambow is the place established as Holzfällerort, at 1100 subjecting Duke Henry the Lion of Saxony, the Sorbian areas beyond the Elbe. Count Henry dies 1164, But until his death he was Germanized to the west of Mecklenburg Schwerin Sun, that the area “as a German colony” looked. From 1180 Christianization of the Slavs is a targeted area. Numerous individual graves and grave fields, in particular between “Desolate church” Schliesee and have stone,- and Bronze Age cultures through. At the 7. June 1271 wird Rambow erstmals durch [...]
In a document dated 7.10.1325 Henry II granted Prince. his consent, that sold by Herman Rambow Rambow one hide to Wismar on the Holy Spirit House. A legally binding copy of it from the year 1350 is present in the book privileges. The wording of the document is also published in the Mecklenburg deed book (MUB) VII, No.. 4656. Before 1357 seems to be the property of the family in Rambow and Stieten to reach the city of Wismar be.