Posts Tagged ‘ Teltow ’

The Online Church book of metallics 1578 to 1769

The village was first Gröben 1352 mentioned in the charter of Louis the Roman. It is located southwest of Berlin amid the Nuthe Nieplitz lowlands. Gröben once belonged to the wealthy in Teltow extended family of metallics. In 1416 were in their place came from the Schlabrendorfs, the same name from the village came in Lausitz near Luckau. With the incoming recordings of Pastor John Thile 1. We know more than before from the life of the two sister villages and metallics Siethen, idyllically situated on two lakes.[...]