Posts Tagged ‘ Karstwanderweg

Rüdigsdorf and Krimderode – Descent of countless type Liesegang

As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.

The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.

Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.

1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.