Posts Tagged ‘ Count von Waldersee ’

Field Marshal Count Alfred von Waldersee

Waldersee-Wappen

Not far from Dessau indicate two high walls and small crumbled wall remains the place, where once stood the village and castle Waldersee. Beginning of the 14. Century devastated the waters of the Elbe, and both 1341 There were the princes of Anhalt obtaining possession of the castle after the extinction of the same sex was here, completely pay off, to build a new stone with the Dessau. The goods of the parish church of St Mary's Church Waldersee received Dessauer and Waldersee arms with the gold and red[...]