In 799 Finally Liudger property acquired in becoming and began construction of the first abbey church, The only two years later in 801 has already been completed. In 1498 almost burned down the entire city to become.
Posts Tagged ‘ Grafen von der Mark ’
admin | 10. February 2010 | Category: Digital Library, Genealogies, Local History | Comments Off