The arms of the Counts von BülowOf admin | 27. August 2010 | Category: Heraldry | Comments Off
The sex of Biilow is a member of the Mecklenburg nobility and was 1705 the baron 1736 as well as 1814 and 1816 elevated to the rank of count. The family arms of the sex shows in blue fourteen, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1 Golden Ball (Balls) Because of the semi-circular shape of the bottom plate, the ball often in a different order: 1, 4, 3, 3 asked. From the two blue helmets grow, outward-looking buffalo horns, covered with golden balls. The helmet covers the outside are blue and gold interior. With the elevation of sex with a baron in 1705 was the emblem geviertet, golden bird (Bulow, Tirole, Golddrossel) with a golden ring in its beak.
The coat of arms collected in the line counts in the year 1816 has a sign gevierten, occupied with the crowned escutcheon. In the 1. and 4. Field is located in the Prussian eagle, but without the scepter and orb. The 2. Field shows in blue a golden throttle, a gold ring in its beak, and sitting on a gold Dreiberg. In the 3. Gold field in a black bear, Three on a green hill, from left to right border.
The shield bears three winning helmets: the middle shows the helmet Bülow'sche gem, here, however, from a crown growing and provided with an open golden flight; sitting between the horns of the throttle. Blue and gold helmet covers. The right helmet shows how the Prussian eagle in the shield. Helmet covers black and silver. The third helmet finally left, with black-and-gold ceiling wearing a helmet with peacock besteckten mirrors golden shaft; against the black bear, Three border on a green hill. Genealogies of sex can be found in the database.
Weller Publishing, Kahla in Thüringen: The coat of arms collector, 1. Year 1900-1901, Page 54
- Jakob Friedrich Joachim Bulow: With many engravings and documents provided, historical, genealogical and critical description of the Noble, Mr. Frey- Count's sex and von Bulow; Neubrandenburg: Basket, 1780
- Jakob Friedrich Joachim Bulow, Paul Bülow: Book of the von Bulow; Berlin: Royal Printing Oberhof, 1858
- Danmarks Adels Aarbog 1884
- Bulow Sches family book, 2 Volumes; Schwerin 1911/1914
- Gottfried Bulow: Historical information about the von Bulow to Oebisfelde, as a contribution to the history of sex on documentary sources; Magdeburg: Baensch, 1860
- Friedrich Crull: The coat of arms to 1360 in the present boundaries of the sexes occurring Meklenburgs team; in: Mecklenburg Association for History and Archaeology: Annals of the Association of Mecklenburg's history and archeology, Band 52 (1887), S. 34–182 (S. 63)
- Genealogical Handbook of the nobility. Adelslexikon Band 2, Band 58 the total number; Limburg (Lahn): C. A. Strong, 1974, S. 161
- Genealogical Handbook of the nobility. A noble houses; Limburg (Lahn): C. A. Strong, 1987