Wieger is picturesque village in the Harz Mountains in beautiful countrysideBy admin | August 2nd, 2009 | Category: Local History | Comments Off
Presumably Wieger village before 1240 were, with one or more goods. At 1240 verkaufte der Honsteiner Graf an seine Schwester Bertrada verschiedene Güter auf deren Lebenszeit, in the documents is also Wieger village called.
In 1322 Count the brothers sold their village of honing stone “Wigersdorff” for a fully-paid sum of money to the monastery Ilfeld. Damit wurde Wiedersdorf ein Klosterdorf und dem Kloster gegenüber zinspflichtig.
Der urkundlich älteste Hof in Wiegersdorf war der des Heinrich Förster. A Sedelhof, provide the count of the honing stone horses at his disposal. There was a courtyard with far-flung possessions, and as a private fief sheep meadow, Weidentalswiese and land in front of the Eichberg. Even at the oil mill Ilfelder they were temporarily 50% involved. In 1352 Heinrich Foerster was loaned to the meadow lark in the mill.
A school is documented for the first time 1627 mentioned, But it's not out of it, which building it was housed. 1794 the former teacher grain of salt complained about the school accommodation Consistory and after lengthy negotiations was 1797 at the same place built a new school. It was partly financed by voluntary donations and participated in the hut with John 300 Thaler, for the children of the cottage had to go to school in the village Wieger. At the end of 19. Century was the number of pupils to 120. At the 5. July 1906 A new school opened in the village Wieger, Becker was the architect and came from Nordhausen, the contract for the masonry work has been issued from Bad Company Kalz Sachsa and carpentry took over from Mr. Bornemann Ilfeld. The cost of construction amounted to 20.000 Speeches.
In the district of Wieger is a very interesting village church, in the 16. Century on the site of an earlier building, maybe only structurally altered, or supplemented. However, it is assumed, that as early as 1240 Wieger, a village church had. The former cemetery was laid out next to. Wieger village remained in spite of many efforts of the abbot of the monastery of Ilfeld Niehus at the 1544 accepted beliefs and unite the church consistory stolbergische Wieger village in Osterode 17. Jahrhundert zu einer Parochie. The Military St. Jacobi was 1680 rebuilt, But the tower dates from the middle of the 13. Century. Since 2001 Wieger village is the parish church of Ilfeld, betreut vom jetzigen Pastor Conrad.
The Seven Years' War was hard for particularized Wieger villages and also 1806 had to suffer the civil, sacked as the village of French soldiers and the inhabitants were again sought refuge in the woods.
Wieger village counted 820 Einwohnerim years 1935, The mayor was Otto Koehler and was a carpenter. Since 1949 belongs to the small town community Ilfeld. A large part of the family Rambow was a resident of the village and Wieger Nordhausen and now lives in part or in Ilfeld and environment.
Ludwig Lüder, A look at the history of the borough Ilfeld, Publisher Neukirchner in Nordhausen, 2002