Wendisch Rambow Rambow and in Mecklenburg-bath small village officeOf admin | 29. July 2009 | Category: Local History | Comments Off
In a document dated 7.10.1325 Henry II granted Prince. his consent, that sold by Herman Rambow Rambow one hide to Wismar on the Holy Spirit House. A legally binding copy of it from the year 1350 is present in the book privileges. The wording of the document is also published in the Mecklenburg deed book (MUB) VII, No.. 4656. Before 1357 seems to be the property of the family in Rambow and Stieten to reach the city of Wismar be.
1348 Hermann is also called the Prince of Rambow as fidelis Albrecht of Mecklenburg and 1357 Jochim of Rambow as rector at the church to Warnow. It is well accepted, Jochim that the last of which was of Rambow, but there still appear on some e.g.. Dietrich von Rambow Rambow Ritter and Henry of Livonia. But which more elsewhere. The old noble family from the area in Dorf Mecklenburg, they are already documented in 1284 mentioned. Rambow is a district of Mecklenburg village. Here are 45 Residences and a manor house. A derelict former stables and broiler sheds little affect the reputation of the village.
Swell: State Archives in Schwerin, 11.3-1/1 Genealogical collections v. Pentz, K11 and 11.3-1/5 Genealogical collections v. Behr, K8 and copy the Wismarschen P.-B., rubricirt: “In empcione vnius mansion in Rambowe siti”. Printed in Schroeder's P.M., S. 1053
Wendisch Rambow has a simple farmhouse of red brick. It is beautifully situated directly at the nature reserve and lakes Dambecker, im Amt Bad Small. Wendisch Rambow also goes back to the old property of the family of Rambow, in the 13. and 14. Century in the area around Wismar – as described above, on Stieten, Rambow and Wendorf – had been eating well.
The manor house is now inhabited private. Small was in 1178 in a document by Pope Alexander III. first mentioned. Significance of the place became a railway junction. Already 1848 kids got a rail connection. The physician Dr. Armin Thal opened Steyer 1895 the hydropathic establishment on Lake Schwerin. 1915 the place got the name suffix "bathroom" award.
Pastor John Georgius Polchovius from Beidendorf reported in 1704 through its churches:
“Relation of the most humble parsonage Beydendorf, and it dependirenden Sacris…….Lie on the Rambower and Stietener Begräniß before the altar 2 Lighter stones illegible font Munich. The inscription on the small I can not read them. The large but I can read something, namely, those words, I see it, the one which would have sex altadelich floriret in the land formerly of Rambow, of which has undoubtedly frey the estate received its name Rambow: Henricus Rambow Fer: 2 Easter uxor ejus. …” Those: 300 Mecklenburg pastors talk about their parishes, their official and personal relations anno 1704.
From the council records:
VII, 1,19 (1640)
Levin Barsse on Rambow uses force to the farmers in Central Shaft Peter Wendorf
VII, 1,20 (1642)
City jurisdiction over pre-Wendorf injured by Levin on Barsse Rambow, Service from pre-maiden Wendorf and taken away to city jurisdiction violierte.
XIII, 3,3 (1442) and (1564-1825)
Some official documents to the trial Detlof Schack, Rambow, Georgen called the building elevation because of the righteousness of the village front Wendorf.
XIII, 3,4 (1602-1617)
Brothers Barsen to sue Rambow Nicholas Holstein and Co. as head of the church to. St. Georg-initiative announced in the village Pächte front Wendorf.
XIII, 3,6 (1632-1647)
Provisors the Georgen-building-raising appeal against the heirs of Adam Rambow due to Barsen restierender interest of Rambow and Pächte from front Wendorf. The “Barses” could, Although heavily in debt, the possession of the farms and large Stieten Rambow and the farming villages Rambow, Large Stieten, Small Stieten and get Grapenstieten. The remaining ownership in the land they had been in 15. Jh. sold. In 1437 took over the St. Mary's Church in Wismar 71/2 Hooves and 3 Kossatenstellendes village Triwalk of the Berse's possession as a pledge. Against further payments in the years 1479/80 dispensed with the old owners to the right of redemption re-.
XXIII, 9,2 ( 1576-1597 )
Lueder Barse to Stieten and Rambow is suing the leaders of the Church of St. Mary for payment of a re-mortgaged hooves- and Kate share in the village and heritage Triwalk Tartzow. The second property, Vorwendorf in Wismar, fell in 15. Century and according to the pledge to the fraternity of the lesser Kaland and the St. George Church in Wismar. Berse had to renounce's already on the majority of the uplifts, they were looking after these 1550 forcing the services.
In 1564 it came to trial for these services, which until 1648 lasted. 1648 might the Berse's 12000 Mark it on pay and waived their rights. The third property, one bequeathed to the pastor and three other Kossatenstelle Kossaten hooves on a country village in Mecklenburg-, sold them in 1599 to the Office of Mecklenburg-village. The last service rendered to the estate Kossaten Rambow. Of the remaining property was Rambow was the colonization period, the country produces a thriving farming community.
The impoverishment of the peasants Rambower took place at the output of 15. Jh. Were left as a pitcher with a hoof country, Einhufenstellen two were deserted and six Kossatenstellen, of which waste also five cottages and vacant were. The land of the two wild hooves had moved the court to be Rambow. In practice, the population of the village was in Rambow 1528 from a landlord and two Kossaten.
Before 1535 married the sister of the then resident in Rambow Branowius Barse, a Dethlef Schack from Wismar. Branowius could not give to the sister of the bride and containers in the form of money. He therefore concluded in the year 1535 a contract with Dethlef Schack, it ended, that this Rambow until settlement of the inheritance his wife received as deposit. 1549 Was the legacy still not paid and Schack was able to pledge the Erbgeldes and by paying 6400 Mark for more 20 With years in the possession of the court, which was confirmed by a treaty. Branowius and his followers destroyed by 1560 the peasantry in the United Stieten.
Wendisch Rambow and Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann (* 4. January 1963 in Leipzig) is a German musician, Poet, Poet and actor. He is known as a singer and lyricist of the Rammstein, writes poems, but also independent of. He is the son of poet Werner Lindemann.
Till Lindemann grew up in Wendisch Rambow at Bad kids in what is now Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. His father, Werner Lindemann, was a very well known in the GDR children's book author. His mother, Brigitte “Gitta” Lindemann, is a journalist and was 1992 to 2002 the North German Radio in Schwerin as a cultural leader of NDR 1 Radio MV act.
His musical career began Lindemann was still in GDR times as drummer for the punk band First Arsch. Since the early 1990s, he is the electro-punk musician Knarf Rellöm (Frank Möller) close friend, but has not yet been publicly making music together with this. In Schwerin, he met Richard Kruspe Zven, the Lindemann for an ideal candidate for a new band project was. Kruspe then co-founded by Lindemann, Oliver Riedel and Christoph Schneider, the band Rammstein. A little later they were joined by guitarist Paul Landers and keyboardist Christian Lorenz. Those: Wikipedia