The word Huguenot is a term of disputed origin of language. In France, it is effective for 1551 detectable, He was considered a dirty word, before the Protestants themselves so called. In Prussia was the first word is not used, here were referred to the refugees as Réfugiés, their settlement area as a French colony. It was not until 1900 continued in the German states, the use of the term by Huguenot.
The history of the parish lake forms the content of this publication. Were based on the oldest church book, it comprises the time of 1640 to 1745 with a total 493 Pages, the 2. Church of the book with the annual 1755 begins and 1799 concludes, the third of which is the time 1800 to 1839 and a fourth is starting 1840. For these and many religious messages and Schoepp Lehnbriefen books was the work.
After Selbständigwerdung the two countries, Estonia and Latvia, and the allocation Ösels to Estonia, were the records of the Consistory Öselschen, including the manuscript of Gottlob Alexander Schmidt, Pastor and Poppy Superintendent of Saaremaa (1794-1871) in the Estonian Central Archives.
Directory of the citizens of Zurich 1819 Directory of the citizens of Zurich 1821 Directory of the citizens of Zurich 1827
Since the year 1537 was the Protestant clergy expressly granted the right, the supervision of their preachers to lead themselves, eliminate unsuitable candidates and personalities, who came from out of town, to undergo an examination. The certificate, in principle, the Reformed doctrine recognized, has received a copy remained.