It would be interesting for researchers to pursue, which have funerals in the church and the convent of the spots Ilfelds place. Gives little information on this, it is the oldest church book and I would like to remind Ilfelds and simultaneously hold with little snapshots that will connect us forever Ilfeld – they are the ones that are already gone from us. In the sheltered location of the monastery, the monks built in 1223 The monastery church of St. Mary for the “Sojourners” the monastery. Außerhalb der Mauern [...]
As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.
The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.
Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.
1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.
One of our ancestors (Johann Königerodt, actually Liesegang) had gone by after Königerode Appenode (R. Liesegang, alias Königerod) them those names. He was 1645 Aedituus (Sexton, Kirchner, Church father, Ringer, Mesner) on women's mountain at Nordhausen; thereon 1657 Peter on mountains, He woselbst 1682 in an age of 73 Years, died of the plague. Appenrode was before the war Flegler only an insignificant little village, that was already the parish may. But 1412 Flegler all the small villages in the county (about 15 in number) taught to reason, [...]
Historically, to report, that from 8.4.1945 Ilfeld and environment has been put in readiness for defense.. and Lieutenant Colonel Grand Cross moved his command post in the hotel Netzkater. The basement of the hotel served as a dressing room from now on. Owner Walter Liesegang (10.10.1899 – 11.11.1997) and family were evacuated and housed in Hufhaus. At the 13.4.1945 began the bombardment of mortars, but only at the railways and the railway station building in anrichtete Netzkater damage. Ein Werfergeschoss schlug im Gleis zwischen der Papierfabrik und dem Ottostollen ein und riss die [...]
The first Grand Master was Henry Walpot of Bassenheim (1198-1200) Otto followed him from Kerpen (1200-1208) Henry of Tunna (1208-1209). The term of office of Grand Master Hermann von Salza (1209-1239) is the founding period of the Teutonic Knights finished. The territorial division of the Order is as follows: Upcoming (House) Bailiwick (Province) Country and total orders; The staffing structure: Commander, Landkomtur, Country Champion and Grand Master. And here also the name of Rambow comes into play, Dietrich was because of Rambow 1342-1345 Commander of the Order in Riga. His brother? Henry was of Rambow 1372 Knight of the Order of the Livonian branch and was wounded in a skirmish at the Aa St.
That comes after this place specifically designated in the family 13. Century in the wake of the Bishop of Schwerin and Prince Henry II. front of Mecklenburg. In a document dated 7.10. 1325 Henry II granted Prince. his consent, that sold by Herman Rambow Rambow one hide to Wismar on the Holy Spirit House. Before 1337 seems to be the property of the family in Rambow and Stieten to reach the city of Wismar be. 1348 Hermann is also called the Prince of Rambow as fidelis Albrecht of Mecklenburg.