Presumably Wieger village before 1240 were, with one or more goods. At 1240 verkaufte der Honsteiner Graf an seine Schwester Bertrada verschiedene Güter auf deren Lebenszeit, in the documents is also Wieger village called. In 1322 Count the brothers sold their village of honing stone “Wigersdorff” for a fully-paid sum of money to the monastery Ilfeld. Damit wurde Wiedersdorf ein Klosterdorf und dem Kloster gegenüber zinspflichtig.
Live in today as Woffleben 511 Population. The first mention of the place dates back to 927. In this document it is, that King Henry I. his wife, Mathilde, a tenth of the Wafilieba Zorgegau gave. Findings from the Pre-Roman Iron Age in the vicinity of the station show, that the area was inhabited in prehistoric times. In 1103 a church was built in the village, the 1751 has been described as dilapidated temple. A year later the church had to be demolished, But even 1755 konnte [...]
On the southern edge of the lower resin, im Tal der Zorge, is beautifully embedded in the landscape of the city Ellrich. The settlement was founded in 876 the first time as “Alarici” mentioned and currently has about 4.000 Population. Since 1869 There is a train connection to Nordhausen and Northeim. Over the centuries, Ellrich was one of several counties and was 1286 City law. In the 14. and 16. Century was the site of a cut point for trading on the resin. Under the rule of the Counts Hohnsteiner the city received 1332 the right of coinage. Bis [...]
Few places in the southern Harz region were hit by turmoil such as Julius hut between 1944 and 1964. By those in power, this town was abused, bruised and obliterated. Were at various points of Südharzer karst landscape in the last years of the war underground workshops for aircraft parts and built V-weapons, so in the throat at home Uftrungen, at Stempeda, Niedersachswerfen, Woffleben and Ellrich. The largest facility of its kind that was approximately 40 km long tunnel system at the Kohnstein Niedersachswerfen, where about 35 000 Prisoners, the V 1 und V 2 [...]
At the 17.9.1385 Ilfeld was as “Ilfeld spots” founded. 1417 Count Bodo von Stolberg holds the county, including the castle Hohenstein Hohenstein and Office. In 1524 The castle was destroyed and the Ilfeld Ilfeld monastery by the farmers Niedersachswerfen, Ilfeld and occupied Appenrode.