The annual occupation of the council chair of the year 1344 to 1510. We know what went off councilors, which remained and which were re-elected. The material comes from the ranks of the urban witnesses certificates, the low- and uptown books, the privileges book, Combing the registers etc. Anyone who has been elected to the Council, time of his life was considered as a council man, even if he was not elected to participate in the shops again. In 1538 consisted of the Council Chair 21 People, 1629 There were 18 People, 1742 war er [...]
The two crenellated towers symbolize the fortified city and the status of the community. The Rautenschildchen refers to the town founder, Duke Ludwig II. (City status 1273) and the Wittelsbach rule city. A New Town Seal is the first time 1309 mentioned. Figuratively, it has been handed down in impressions 1334 with two square, down with a bar attached crenellated towers, between which hangs the sign of the Wittelsbach. That the oldest seal, the name of “Saeligenstadt” bear, be in their late emergence 13. Century close, because later it was the common name of New Town.
Ellingen a city in Middle Franconia, Roman home of the well-known “German-Order-Coming” and known by the princely residence of Wrede'sch. The Order established here a Scheduled, the 1269 was first documented. During the Middle Ages Ellingen is the seat of the Bailiwick Landkomturei francs. 1377-1378 Charles IV granted. the right of the attachment, but stopped on the opposition withdrew from White Castle.
The Prüm Abbey was on 23.6.721 and her son from Bertrada Charibert, is attested later as Count of Laon, based on their possessions on the Prüm. Original cartridge of the monastery were Mary, Petrus Paulus und, John and the Frankish Empire St. Martin. Several signs point to Echternach influence in the founding. About 30 Years did not hear anything more from this proprietary monastery, IHM bus Pippin 752 Fisheries in Moselgau gave. Is said in this document, that he had built the new monastery. At the 13. August 762 [...]
Wolfenbüttel is located south of the village Neindorf. At the earliest times it was called Nienthorpe, later Neyentorpe, Neuendorff, Newendorff, etc.. The time of its formation is probably very far back, at least in the pre-Christian era. The first historical information is from the year 826. At this time gives a count Thuring his goods to the monastery “Corvey”. In 1281 gives Duke Henry the monastery Marienburg on the Advokatie Niendorpe and other localities, who had previously owned a fief of the Counts of Blankenburg and Messrs. von Alvensleben.