Church History

Archbishop Ludwig Ernst Borowski of

At the 17. June 1740 Ludwig Ernst Borowski is the son of Andreas Ernst Hofglöckners Borowski was born in Königsberg. Among his mentors are the captain of Kunheim (Regimental commander von Thadden) Baron von Loeben and the General Field Marshal von Roder. His father owned a paint factory in the old town, in the 1738 the position of a Hofglöckners at the Castle Church took over. Ernst Ludwig and his brother Georg Heinrich (Professor of Natural Sciences in Frankfurt on the Oder +1801) visited the vaunted Friedrichskollegium (then still with pietistic orientation) 15 Borowski was years old, as he left to enroll at the University of Konigsberg.



The Protestant clergy of Pomerania

The beginnings of this work back up to that of 1750 to 1789 at St. Peter and Paul Church in Szczecin what has been working as a pastor Joachim Bernhard Steinbrueck. He has collected the first news story about a preacher Pomeranian, by his son Johann Joachim Steinbrueck, of the 1789-1837 also at St. Peter and Paul Church had, completed.