Deed books & Cadastral

Codex Diplomaticus Anhaltinus

Codex-Anhaltinus1

The editor of the Codex Diplomaticus Anhaltinus Otto Heinemann, was the director of the Herzog August Library in Wolfenbüttel. He came from a family of civil servants and was on 7. March 1824 born in Helmstedt. He began studying 1843 History and languages, and was from 1850 als Hauslehrer in Paris tätig. 1852 He came as a volunteer at the Wolfenbüttel library. Later he managed the house part-time- and State Archives, until he 1868 Head of the Herzog August Library named. Heinemann was also from 1868 korrespondierendes Mitglied der Bayerischen Akademie der  [...]



Historian and heraldry Philip William Gercken

0016

Philip William was born on Gercken 05. January 1722 the son of the merchant Georg was born in Salzwedel Gercken. He initially attended the Latin School New Town, Then he finished his schooling at the Old Latin School under headmaster plaice. He then attended high school in Lüneburg. In Hall (1741) He studied law and history. Back in the Altmark, he occupied himself between 1754 and 1760 with the publication of the known Fragmenta Marchica, in which 6 Parts appeared. 1760 He bought the castle in Salzwedel, wo er viele Jahre als  [...]



Codex diplomaticus Brandenburg Ensis

Riedel

Adolf Friedrich Johann Riedel was the eldest son of the preacher to Riedel Biendorf at Doberan on 5. December 1809 born. His mother was Maria Amalia Caroline Joergens. After attending the Gymnasium at Schwerin, he graduated from 1828 Theology at the University of Berlin. In 1834 He married Pauline Hoefer (1816-1889) Riedel was among the founders of the Society for the History of Brandenburg and was 1851 appointed to the Prussian Academy of Sciences. His major works include the works listed here “Codex diplomaticus Brandenburgensis  [...]



Deed book on the history of the town of Neustadt an der Donau

The two crenellated towers symbolize the fortified city and the status of the community. The Rautenschildchen refers to the town founder, Duke Ludwig II. (City status 1273) and the Wittelsbach rule city. A New Town Seal is the first time 1309 mentioned. Figuratively, it has been handed down in impressions 1334 with two square, down with a bar attached crenellated towers, between which hangs the sign of the Wittelsbach. That the oldest seal, the name of “Saeligenstadt” bear, be in their late emergence 13. Century close, because later it was the common name of New Town.



The Matriculation of the University of Dillingen

Digitized volumes of the Universitätsmatrikel Dillingen…