The manuscript in which the Book of the Dead is printed here will, dates from the end of the 16. and early 17. Century and has been kept in the parsonage of Zuckau. It contains 197 Sheets and the paper points to the empty pages as a watermark, the Danzig coat of arms.
The pastor and superintendent, Johann Christian Jancke (1757-1834) left a valuable collection of manuscripts and books, among other things, this sensational treasure, found in the genealogies are a lot of
An important source of local history and for genealogical research are the church records. They were in the southern Harz from most places in the early 17. Century led to.
Ebay in the church book duplicates are available from the following communities: Alverdissen, Lieme and Lemgo, Wermelskirchen, Heiden (Lip) Elbrinxen, Aldekerk, Afden St. Gertrude, Breberen St. Maternus, Dremmen St. Lambert, Simmerath St. Johann, Moers et seq. reformed, Borth, Büderich and Ginderich, Orsoy ev. reformed, Juchen St. James, Augustdorf, Euskirchen, Hoexter, Corvey, Dhünn, Korschenbroich, Wipperfürth, Meinberg, Lipperode, Amelunxen, Neukirchen, Würselen, Varenholz, Bad Driburg, Beverley Bruchhausen, Lennep, Brake, Falkenhagen, Cappel, Stommeln, Barntrup, Blomberg and other… Link to Ebay
Overview of the inventory of church records from the superintendency Arnswalde, Frankfurt on the Oder, Friedeberg, Königsberg, Krusty, Küstrin, Landsberg, Soldin, Sonnenburg, Sternberg, Züllichau and existing files, Books and documents in parish archives.