Historical study of the origin and Gunzelins the tribal community with the nobles of Hagen in office Salder, reminders of the men and Meinersen. The History of Hagen at Elme and at the upper Aller, the nobles of Warberg direct descendants, History of Burghagen and research findings on the coat of arms Community Counts of Schwerin, and the nobles of Warberg.
By the mid- 12. Century, the castle was owned by the Duke Heinrich (the lion) of Saxony, descended from the tribe of Guelph. To that conclusion, it comes with a certificate of 1143, in which a “ministerialis the Heimenburgk” called. The year 1143 Duke Henry was a significant year, was closed because of the Reichstag held in Goslar finally peace between the Guelphs and Hohenstaufen.
1. Deed book of sex Meschede. 1862 With the seals, Coat of arms of the von Padberg, of Bocholtz, from the lip, von Westphalen, etc.. 2. Deed book of sex or Momm Mumm. 1876 Mummsche Siegel, Headings and tables 3. Deed book of sex or spede Spee. 1874 History of the Romans on the Rhine, Lehnbuch and glory of the Kell, the line and pimp, Horst Kemnade, by Groenestein, Maurik, as well as an overview and seal coat of arms for this band 4. Deed book of sex or Momm Mumm. 1878 History of sex Momm and their goods[...]
The old castle was home to the headquarters Leyen one by that name to call the race (originally as a free fee simple) An initial partial destruction of the castle is under siege by the year 1340 attributed.
The family of Seydewitz is referred to in ancient and modern genealogical magazines as one of the oldest noble families in the Meissen Country, Nowhere, however, find detailed messages about the family, or certified information on the age and origin.