Overview of the inventory of church records in West Prussia, from the Protestant churches in the district of the royal. Consistory to Gdansk, Catholic parishes of the Diocese of Kulm, Military communities and church records of the regiments.
Posts Tagged ‘ West Prussia ’
Dirschau was founded in Pomeranian time, was 1308 the Teutonic Knights, was 1433 destroyed by the Hussites and elected in the year 1454 together with the other Prussian cities, the King of Poland to his patron. At the 4. October 1577 plundered the supporters of the Polish king, the city and set it on fire, so that within three to four hours, all was destroyed Dirschau. In the two Swedish-Polish war was more important than Dirschau place on the Vistula often the focus of military events, litt unter [...]
The construction- and monuments of the circle Pr. The construction Stargard- and monuments of the circle Graudenz The construction- and monuments of the circle Kulm The construction- and monuments of the district Löbau The construction- and monuments of the circle Thorn The construction- and monuments of Strasburg, the construction- and monuments of the circles Marienwerder (west of the Vistula) Schwetz, Konitz, Schlochau, Tuchel, Flatow and Dt. Crown