By the mid- 12. Century, the castle was owned by the Duke Heinrich (the lion) of Saxony, descended from the tribe of Guelph. To that conclusion, it comes with a certificate of 1143, in which a “ministerialis the Heimenburgk” called. The year 1143 Duke Henry was a significant year, was closed because of the Reichstag held in Goslar finally peace between the Guelphs and Hohenstaufen.
Posts Tagged ‘ of Mandelsloh ’
admin | 3. December 2011 | Category: Adels-Historie, Digital Library | Comments Off