Some kilometers from the historical society, published historical journal. In the collections of the Library are the numbers Elbinger 1-14 and 16-20 from the years 1899-1927. The books published in an informal series.
Posts Tagged ‘ of Dohna ’
To rule Straupitz included the villages of Mocho, Straupitz and Laaso. The village was Straupitz 1346 a church village, The Wendish village comes Laaso 1447 in front of Lehnbriefen, Vorwerk is the first in a Mocho Lehnbrief 1565 called and was created by two brothers, Caspar and Christoph, Castle Count of Dohna.