Posts Tagged ‘ Pedigree ’

Messages from the family of Wulffen

Wappen-Wulffen

The gender of house-Wulff'sche Neindorf in Halberstadt derives its name from the predator “Wulf and Wolf” from. Accordingly, it called itself Schlechtweg Wulf or Wolf without the preposition “of”. At the time of Leopold Kaisof (1658-1705) It was custom, the name of the old nobility in general, the preposition “of” vorzusetzen. The sons of Heinrich Christoff added to the name nor the ending “science” and then the race was called henceforth “Wulffen”.



History of middle-class family of Wilkins 1620 to 1905

Wappen-Wilkins1

The name of the bourgeois family Wilkins has a history. This family was in 17. Wilke century documentary. This style of writing you first met in the church records of ev. St. St. John's church in Memel. In the middle of 17. Century and in the 18. Century is also the spelling Wilcke, Wielke, Wilck. The Latinized form of the surname Wilke was Wilkius, also Wilckius.



News of some families of the name of Boetticher

Wappen-Boetticher

For all families with the name of Boetticher (Bötticher) or mutilation of the name is an ancestor to accept. The origin of a tribe is probably the Altmark. The seals in Magdeburg by the City Council represented by the same family crest as the Boetticher Grosswanzlebner villages Boetticher and Worms.



The family history of coming from Lower Bacmeister

Wappen-Bacmeister

The Bacmeister occur first in the Ancient imperial city of Goslar in a deed dated 2. July 1284 on, leased in which the cathedral chapter of Goslar to the Dietert Bacmester Johan and Johan Heidenreich along with the families at the lower mill Gose. One might conclude from, that Johan has been a miller Bacmester, which is unlikely at a later examination of the Verhätlnisse is. The Bacmeister had been established in Goslar in the country and citizens money back and to one of the most distinguished and influential guilds, namely, the coin belonged. Whose chief[...]



Commemorative copy of the Rasselsteiner iron plant and the Remy family

Familie-Remy

The iron Rasselstein at its origin leads Neuwied, as well as the smelter Bendorf ironworks, and most of the time on a mill back. Was documented as early as 1655 At this point, an iron works and in the year 1688 were performed in a Testament of Count Friedrich of Wied (Founder of the town of Neuwied) two mills mentioned, on the rattle and the stone mill tons in Rodenbach. Count Friedrich, in the 1698 died, had supported the mining industry in the area and established a number of foundries. His successor, Count Friedrich[...]