Posts Tagged ‘ Ramnitz ’

Rambow in the county of Stolp

In the district of Stolp, there were two towns called Karstnitz, which were distinguished by the addition of German and Wendish each other. Wendisch Karstnitz received 1937 the name Ramnitz (Today Karznica) It lies east of Stolp Stolpe and Lupow between a brook, the Rambowbach, of the municipal area from south to north through the Lupow flows. The district consisted of the forest Rambower (Wendisch Karstnitzer forest) and arable land on either side of the creek. The road Lauenburger (Reichsstrasse 2) separated the Good Rambow in the north of[...]