Presumably Wieger village before 1240 were, with one or more goods. At 1240 verkaufte der Honsteiner Graf an seine Schwester Bertrada verschiedene Güter auf deren Lebenszeit, in the documents is also Wieger village called. In 1322 Count the brothers sold their village of honing stone “Wigersdorff” for a fully-paid sum of money to the monastery Ilfeld. Damit wurde Wiedersdorf ein Klosterdorf und dem Kloster gegenüber zinspflichtig.
Posts Tagged ‘ Rambow ’
At the 17.9.1385 Ilfeld was as “Ilfeld spots” founded. 1417 Count Bodo von Stolberg holds the county, including the castle Hohenstein Hohenstein and Office. In 1524 The castle was destroyed and the Ilfeld Ilfeld monastery by the farmers Niedersachswerfen, Ilfeld and occupied Appenrode.
In the district of Stolp, there were two towns called Karstnitz, which were distinguished by the addition of German and Wendish each other. Wendisch Karstnitz received 1937 the name Ramnitz (Today Karznica) It lies east of Stolp Stolpe and Lupow between a brook, the Rambowbach, of the municipal area from south to north through the Lupow flows. The district consisted of the forest Rambower (Wendisch Karstnitzer forest) and arable land on either side of the creek. The road Lauenburger (Reichsstrasse 2) trennte das Gut Rambow im Norden von [...]
Die Geschichte sagt dass Rambow auf ein Alter von etwa 650 Jahren zurückblicken kann. The typical residential Wendish cities- arrangements could prove it here. Rambow is named for the first time in 1415 In a letter. It is described on the following facts: “The advice to Perleberg assumes the obligation for the church to Wilsnack (a former place of pilgrimage today, a spa town), to obtain a stable burning lamp. The wood for light was from a citizen, to Rambow bought for 100 Lubeck Penning”
In a document dated 7.10.1325 Henry II granted Prince. his consent, that sold by Herman Rambow Rambow one hide to Wismar on the Holy Spirit House. A legally binding copy of it from the year 1350 is present in the book privileges. The wording of the document is also published in the Mecklenburg deed book (MUB) VII, No.. 4656. Before 1357 seems to be the property of the family in Rambow and Stieten to reach the city of Wismar be.