Posts Tagged ‘ Pontisella

The Protestant clergy at the Martin Church in Churchill from the Reformation to the present

Martinskirche-Chur

Since the year 1537 was the Protestant clergy expressly granted the right, the supervision of their preachers to lead themselves, eliminate unsuitable candidates and personalities, who came from out of town, to undergo an examination. The certificate, in principle, the Reformed doctrine recognized, has received a copy remained.