The appeal must be in front of the 11. November 1729 have taken place, because on this day married Johann Gottlieb in the Lesser Preetzer Fleckenskirche Lucia Dorothea LIESEGANG. Then in June he 1726 Utrecht promo celebrates ist be, can be his calling EDT Preetz between these two events. Johann Gottlieb Lesser was the personal physician to the Duke of Plön.
Posts Tagged ‘ Nordhausen ’
For centuries, the name Engelbrecht closely linked with the history Ilsenburg. Peter Engelbrecht was black Burgi Counts shear Office Schösser to Sondershausen, Blades and Straußberg. His son was, it was christened the family tradition and in the name of Peter. The same came as a copyist early in the count's firm to Stolberg and then the first commercial brass to Ilsenburg from where he 1550 until his death in 1598 lived and worked. He rose in the former lease holders of Ilse Freiburgische hut trade Heinrich Cramer of Clausbruch and Caspar[...]
Live in today as Woffleben 511 Population. The first mention of the place dates back to 927. In this document it is, that King Henry I. his wife, Mathilde, a tenth of the Wafilieba Zorgegau gave. Findings from the Pre-Roman Iron Age in the vicinity of the station show, that the area was inhabited in prehistoric times. In 1103 a church was built in the village, the 1751 has been described as dilapidated temple. A year later the church had to be demolished, But even 1755 konnte[...]
As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.
The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.
Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.
1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.
Leimbach, an ancient kingdom village is one of the oldest settlements of our country. In the devastated village Grumbach is an ancient Dingstätte have been. As Reich village had a year to the imperial currency in Nordhausen 1 1/2 To deliver shock oats. 950 in Leimbach Wendish families should be settled. Of 1394-1700 Leimbach belonged to the Official herring and then came through border adjustments to Hannover (Stolberg) 1758 had the place to the French 1111 Taler pay. Leimbach had share in the wind wood houses. Those: Home book of the county of Hohenstein[...]