Posts Tagged ‘ Lower Saxony ’

Journal of the resin Association for History and Archaeology

The resin Society for History and Archaeology was 1868 Founded in Wernigerode, among others, Edward Jacobs and George Bode. 1877 took over the Wolfenbüttel library director Otto Heinemann for twenty years presided. A longtime former chairman was Judge Walther Large. Took place after the dissolution of the association after the Second World War in the West Zone which was re-established, while it was in the Soviet zone of occupation, no new. Nach der Wiedervereinigung konnte der bis dahin in Braunschweig ansässige Verein auch wieder in den neuen Bundesländern aktiv werden.  [...]