A post mill with a walk in the paths Eichholz on Federowschen “Jewish cemetery beym” was 1804 the miller Rambaum. After his father Johann Heinrich East Mill Nr.III in the course of bankruptcy proceedings 1823 had lost, leased or managed by it 1825 this on the Papenberg mill. She was only a short time in his possession. 1827 He tried to build its own with the new windmill on the Teschenberg.
Posts Tagged ‘ Mühlenmeister ’
admin | August 3rd, 2009 | Category: Local History | Comments Off