At the 17.9.1385 Ilfeld was as “Ilfeld spots” founded. 1417 Count Bodo von Stolberg holds the county, including the castle Hohenstein Hohenstein and Office. In 1524 The castle was destroyed and the Ilfeld Ilfeld monastery by the farmers Niedersachswerfen, Ilfeld and occupied Appenrode.
Posts Tagged ‘ Liesegang ’
At the 3.12.1660 Johann died Liesegang, General Superintendent. In Quedlinburg in 1616 born, He attended the University of Helmstedt. He is 1640 named as respondent. At the age of 30 Years after he was in Osterode, rector of the Latin school and already 2 Jahren wurde er Pastor an der St. Jacobi Castle Church. John Liesegang enjoyed following an observation of Easter, or churches- and school records of the benevolence of the country by Drosten Hodenberg. Dieses Wohlwollen bezog sich allerdings in erster Linie auf Berg und übertrug sich dann auf Liesegang und [...]
It would be interesting for researchers to pursue, which have funerals in the church and the convent of the spots Ilfelds place. Gives little information on this, it is the oldest church book and I would like to remind Ilfelds and simultaneously hold with little snapshots that will connect us forever Ilfeld – they are the ones that are already gone from us. In the sheltered location of the monastery, the monks built in 1223 The monastery church of St. Mary for the “Sojourners” the monastery. Außerhalb der Mauern [...]
Die Evangelischen Geistlichen Pommerns von der Reformation bis zur Gegenwart. T. 1 Hans Moderow, 1903 – Regierungsbezirk Stettin The Protestant clergy of Pomerania from the Reformation to the Present. T. 2 Ernst Müller, 1912 – The county Koszalin, the Reformed congregations Pomerania Bd Scholars theologians in Germany in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. 1: 1831: A - H Scholars theologians in Germany in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries Bd. 2, 1832: J - M Scholars theologians in Germany in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries Bd. 3, 1833: N – [...]
As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.
The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.
Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.
1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.