Reinhold Liesegang *6. June 1900 in Güsten was the son of a worker- Socialists and family and one of five siblings. From his family he was influenced socialist. He was drafted just before the end of World War II the Navy. After the war he was a member of the “Red Army”, the storming of the castle in Brunswick by the Duke Ernst August of Brunswick forced to abdicate.
Posts Tagged ‘ Liesegang ’
The database of the library for Research on Educational History of the German Institute for International Educational Research currently contains approximately. 190.000 Evidence of teachers and teachers from three different traditions of Prussia: The elementary school teacher index begins with the birth year 1856 for the districts of Berlin and Opole, for from Königsberg 1860, from Liegnitz for 1861, from Wroclaw 1862, from Potsdam 1866, off for Gumbinnen 1867 and for other counties 1870. In the collection of personnel records are the teachers of higher schools of Prussia united. There[...]
Why was announced relatively late in the Ilfeld doctrine of Luther, This was yet in many places in the environment long done. In Appenrode 1525, 1529 Petersdorf and Steigertal, 1523 Urbach? Abbot Bernard II. of Mitzefal was a zealous supporter of the Pope, of high repute and relatives in the courts. The Count of Hohenstein had 1525 Peasants' War in bad experiences and put the blame for the revolt of the Reformation. Without support from the count, it was difficult, to preach the new doctrine. Er [...]
Several men were involved in the ownership of land and interest in the village Kehmstedt. The first written mention is dated from the year 1093. After Leuckfeld it was the Count of Nordheim in 11. Century, that some of it ceded to the monastery Bursfelde, Count Heinrich von >Kercberch< transferred 1295 the property of 3 Hooves in >Kemstede< an Walkenried (W.U.561) The cross pin and the convent on the women's mountain at Nordhausen and related interest of Kehmstedt 1527 The monastery Ilfeld. In der Umgebung lagen an einem Hügel Alterode [...]
On the southern edge of the lower resin, im Tal der Zorge, is beautifully embedded in the landscape of the city Ellrich. The settlement was founded in 876 the first time as “Alarici” mentioned and currently has about 4.000 Population. Since 1869 There is a train connection to Nordhausen and Northeim. Over the centuries, Ellrich was one of several counties and was 1286 City law. In the 14. and 16. Century was the site of a cut point for trading on the resin. Under the rule of the Counts Hohnsteiner the city received 1332 the right of coinage. Bis [...]