The appeal must be in front of the 11. November 1729 have taken place, because on this day married Johann Gottlieb in the Lesser Preetzer Fleckenskirche Lucia Dorothea LIESEGANG. Then in June he 1726 Utrecht promo celebrates ist be, can be his calling EDT Preetz between these two events. Johann Gottlieb Lesser was the personal physician to the Duke of Plön.
Posts Tagged ‘ Lesser ’
Several men were involved in the ownership of land and interest in the village Kehmstedt. The first written mention is dated from the year 1093. After Leuckfeld it was the Count of Nordheim in 11. Century, that some of it ceded to the monastery Bursfelde, Count Heinrich von >Kercberch< transferred 1295 the property of 3 Hooves in >Kemstede< an Walkenried (W.U.561) The cross pin and the convent on the women's mountain at Nordhausen and related interest of Kehmstedt 1527 The monastery Ilfeld. In the area lay on a hill Alterode[...]