From the local chronicle of the village Krimderode of W. Vahlbruch: 1574-1592 Churches- and janitor John Blasius 1670-1675 Hans Lüdicke, Janitor from Nordhausen 1675-1676 Martin Weige, Janitor, died in Krimderode 1676-1700 Lorentz Master, Janitor 1700-1705 Balthasar Hoffmann, Janitor 1705-1718 Anselm Guenther Straubel, Janitor 1729-1735 Andreas Koeller, Janitor, died in Krimderode 1737-1752 Ludwig Brodtkorb, Kantor and janitor, died in Krimderode 1752-1795 Martin Brodtkorb, Office, died in Krimderode 1795-1798 Christian Bock, Office, went to Buchholz 1799-1804 Christian Hof, Office, went to Appenrode 1804-1833 Andreas leg, Office, [...]
Posts Tagged ‘ Krimderode ’
As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.
The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.
Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.
1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.