All posts tagged: Church of Rambow

Rambow in Müritz circle

In 999 Rambow is the place established as Holzfällerort, at 1100 subjecting Duke Henry the Lion of Saxony, the Sorbian areas beyond the Elbe. Count Henry dies 1164, But until his death he was Germanized to the west of Mecklenburg Schwerin Sun, that the area “as a German colony” looked. From 1180 erfolgt eine […]