The appeal must be in front of the 11. November 1729 have taken place, because on this day married Johann Gottlieb in the Lesser Preetzer Fleckenskirche Lucia Dorothea LIESEGANG. Then in June he 1726 Utrecht promo celebrates ist be, can be his calling EDT Preetz between these two events. Johann Gottlieb Lesser was the personal physician to the Duke of Plön.
Posts Tagged ‘ Kehmstedt ’
Several men were involved in the ownership of land and interest in the village Kehmstedt. The first written mention is dated from the year 1093. After Leuckfeld it was the Count of Nordheim in 11. Century, that some of it ceded to the monastery Bursfelde, Count Heinrich von >Kercberch< transferred 1295 the property of 3 Hooves in >Kemstede< an Walkenried (W.U.561) The cross pin and the convent on the women's mountain at Nordhausen and related interest of Kehmstedt 1527 The monastery Ilfeld. In der Umgebung lagen an einem Hügel Alterode [...]
On the southern edge of the lower resin, im Tal der Zorge, is beautifully embedded in the landscape of the city Ellrich. The settlement was founded in 876 the first time as “Alarici” mentioned and currently has about 4.000 Population. Since 1869 There is a train connection to Nordhausen and Northeim. Over the centuries, Ellrich was one of several counties and was 1286 City law. In the 14. and 16. Century was the site of a cut point for trading on the resin. Under the rule of the Counts Hohnsteiner the city received 1332 the right of coinage. Bis [...]