At the 17. June 1740 Ludwig Ernst Borowski is the son of Andreas Ernst Hofglöckners Borowski was born in Königsberg. Among his mentors are the captain of Kunheim (Regimental commander von Thadden) Baron von Loeben and the General Field Marshal von Roder. His father owned a paint factory in the old town, in the 1738 the position of a Hofglöckners at the Castle Church took over. Ernst Ludwig and his brother Georg Heinrich (Professor of Natural Sciences in Frankfurt on the Oder +1801) visited the vaunted Friedrichskollegium (then still with pietistic orientation) 15 Borowski was years old, as he left to enroll at the University of Konigsberg.
Posts Tagged ‘ Side ’
admin | July 18th, 2009 | Category: Digital Library, Church History | Comments Off