Of interest to local historians and genealogists in the Harz region is the newly released tape 34 the history- and Classical Association, Municipal Archives and tobacco store Nordhausen. The book can be ordered from the museum store tobacco, Baker Street 19 in 99734 Nordhausen. It was released by the publisher Neukirchner (ISBN: 978-3-929767-74-0) with subsequent contributions:
Posts Tagged ‘ Hohnstein ’
Anyone who comes to Sophienhof, guess not sure about the former isolation and the difficulties of the residents: Loneliness, long distances to the nearest village, difficult road conditions and lack of means of transport. This small town, near the ice Talmühle was founded on the so-called Schmerplatz. Year 1661 there is a large corral of cows and cattle have been built, the barn 1963 was demolished due to disrepair. In the 19. Century is a small Jagschloss the Wernigerode counts and a stud mentioned. Doch bereits früher waren dort oben bekannte Forstmeister tätig. [...]
At the 17.9.1385 Ilfeld was as “Ilfeld spots” founded. 1417 Count Bodo von Stolberg holds the county, including the castle Hohenstein Hohenstein and Office. In 1524 The castle was destroyed and the Ilfeld Ilfeld monastery by the farmers Niedersachswerfen, Ilfeld and occupied Appenrode.
As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.
The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.
Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.
1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.
One of our ancestors (Johann Königerodt, actually Liesegang) had gone by after Königerode Appenode (R. Liesegang, alias Königerod) them those names. He was 1645 Aedituus (Sexton, Kirchner, Church father, Ringer, Mesner) on women's mountain at Nordhausen; thereon 1657 Peter on mountains, He woselbst 1682 in an age of 73 Years, died of the plague. Appenrode was before the war Flegler only an insignificant little village, that was already the parish may. But 1412 Flegler all the small villages in the county (about 15 in number) taught to reason, [...]