Posts Tagged ‘ Resin ’

Digitized yearbooks of the Brunswick Historical Society from 1902-2004

Braunschweigisches-Jahrbuch

The Brunswick Historical Society now exists since the year 1901 and has since different , some periodical publications on regional history of the space between resin , Lüneburg Heath and Weser published .



The Heimburg the resin and its first dynasty of the Lord of Heimburg

Wappen-Heimburg

By the mid- 12. Century, the castle was owned by the Duke Heinrich (the lion) of Saxony, descended from the tribe of Guelph. To that conclusion, it comes with a certificate of 1143, in which a “ministerialis the Heimenburgk” called. The year 1143 Duke Henry was a significant year, was closed because of the Reichstag held in Goslar finally peace between the Guelphs and Hohenstaufen.



Stolbergische churches- and Urban History

stolbergische

The chronicler, Theologian and writer Johann Arnold time Fuchs was the son of George Arnold on pastors 26. February 1671 Born in Rosperwenda. After attending school in Nordhausen in high school and then in Quedlinburg, He studied theology in Jena. 1707 He was a deacon at St. Stolberg. Martini introduced, it was 1717 the management of the orphanage. 1719 Fox was appointed Konsistorialassessor time and by the Count Christoph Friedrich Justus and Christian for spiritual offices of the inspector and Konsistorialassessor herring and Kelbra. Fuchs was the time[...]



Ellrich a town in the Harz and its history

On the southern edge of the lower resin, im Tal der Zorge, is beautifully embedded in the landscape of the city Ellrich. The settlement was founded in 876 the first time as “Alarici” mentioned and currently has about 4.000 Population. Since 1869 There is a train connection to Nordhausen and Northeim. Over the centuries, Ellrich was one of several counties and was 1286 City law. In the 14. and 16. Century was the site of a cut point for trading on the resin. Under the rule of the Counts Hohnsteiner the city received 1332 the right of coinage. Bis  [...]



Pastors and church history in Osterode am Harz

At the 3.12.1660 Johann died Liesegang, General Superintendent. In Quedlinburg in 1616 born, He attended the University of Helmstedt. He is 1640 named as respondent. At the age of 30 Years after he was in Osterode, rector of the Latin school and already 2 Jahren wurde er Pastor an der St. Jacobi Castle Church. John Liesegang enjoyed following an observation of Easter, or churches- and school records of the benevolence of the country by Drosten Hodenberg. Dieses Wohlwollen bezog sich allerdings in erster Linie auf Berg und übertrug sich dann auf Liesegang und  [...]