Presumably Wieger village before 1240 were, with one or more goods. At 1240 verkaufte der Honsteiner Graf an seine Schwester Bertrada verschiedene Güter auf deren Lebenszeit, in the documents is also Wieger village called. In 1322 Count the brothers sold their village of honing stone “Wigersdorff” for a fully-paid sum of money to the monastery Ilfeld. Damit wurde Wiedersdorf ein Klosterdorf und dem Kloster gegenüber zinspflichtig.
Posts Tagged ‘ Graf Honstein ’
On the southern edge of the lower resin, im Tal der Zorge, is beautifully embedded in the landscape of the city Ellrich. The settlement was founded in 876 the first time as “Alarici” mentioned and currently has about 4.000 Population. Since 1869 There is a train connection to Nordhausen and Northeim. Over the centuries, Ellrich was one of several counties and was 1286 City law. In the 14. and 16. Century was the site of a cut point for trading on the resin. Under the rule of the Counts Hohnsteiner the city received 1332 the right of coinage. Bis [...]