Posts Tagged ‘ History ’

Saxonica: Lausizische monthly magazine and New Lausitzisches 1793 to 1900

Lausitz

Lausitzisches magazine or collection of different treatises and news for the sake (Purpose) the natural, Art, World- and country history, of morals, and the fine arts. (Missing issues are searchable via the Internet Archive Lausizische HathiTrust or monthly: Bd. 1793, 1-6 Bd. 1793, 7-12 Bd. 1794, 1-6 Bd. 1794, 7-12 Bd. 1795, 1-6 Bd. 1795, 7-12 Bd. 1796, 1-6 Bd. 1796, 7-12 Bd. 1797, 1-6 Bd. 1797, 7-12 Bd. 1798, 1-6 Bd. 1798, 7-12 Bd. 1799, 1-6 Bd. 1799, 7-12 More spending on page 2



Journal of the resin Association for History and Archaeology

The resin Society for History and Archaeology was 1868 Founded in Wernigerode, among others, Edward Jacobs and George Bode. 1877 took over the Wolfenbüttel library director Otto Heinemann for twenty years presided. A longtime former chairman was Judge Walther Large. Took place after the dissolution of the association after the Second World War in the West Zone which was re-established, while it was in the Soviet zone of occupation, no new. Nach der Wiedervereinigung konnte der bis dahin in Braunschweig ansässige Verein auch wieder in den neuen Bundesländern aktiv werden.  [...]



The German Order

The first Grand Master was Henry Walpot of Bassenheim (1198-1200) Otto followed him from Kerpen (1200-1208) Henry of Tunna (1208-1209). The term of office of Grand Master Hermann von Salza (1209-1239) is the founding period of the Teutonic Knights finished. The territorial division of the Order is as follows: Upcoming (House) Bailiwick (Province) Country and total orders; The staffing structure: Commander, Landkomtur, Country Champion and Grand Master. And here also the name of Rambow comes into play, Dietrich was because of Rambow 1342-1345 Commander of the Order in Riga. His brother? Henry was of Rambow 1372 Knight of the Order of the Livonian branch and was wounded in a skirmish at the Aa St.

That comes after this place specifically designated in the family 13. Century in the wake of the Bishop of Schwerin and Prince Henry II. front of Mecklenburg. In a document dated 7.10. 1325 Henry II granted Prince. his consent, that sold by Herman Rambow Rambow one hide to Wismar on the Holy Spirit House. Before 1337 seems to be the property of the family in Rambow and Stieten to reach the city of Wismar be. 1348 Hermann is also called the Prince of Rambow as fidelis Albrecht of Mecklenburg.



Pomeranian genealogies

Pomeranian genealogies: Association of Greifswald writing division of the Society for History of Pomerania and Altherthumskunde ; Font-Pomeranian Association of Rügisch division of the Society for Pomeranian and Gechichte Altertthumskunde in Stralsund and Greifswald, Co-creators of these works was Theodor Pyl (1826-1904)