At the 17.9.1385 Ilfeld was as “Ilfeld spots” founded. 1417 Count Bodo von Stolberg holds the county, including the castle Hohenstein Hohenstein and Office. In 1524 The castle was destroyed and the Ilfeld Ilfeld monastery by the farmers Niedersachswerfen, Ilfeld and occupied Appenrode.
Posts Tagged ‘ Ironworks ’
admin | August 1st, 2009 | Category: Local History | Comments Off