Presumably Wieger village before 1240 were, with one or more goods. At 1240 sold the Honsteiner Count to his sister Bertrada different goods on their lifetime, in the documents is also Wieger village called. In 1322 Count the brothers sold their village of honing stone “Wigersdorff” for a fully-paid sum of money to the monastery Ilfeld. This village was again a monastery village and opposite the monastery tributary.
Posts Tagged ‘ Eichberg ’
admin | August 2nd, 2009 | Category: Local History | Comments Off