The history of the manor HerrengrebinOf admin | 11. July 2011 | Category: Digital Library, Local History | Comments Off
Herrengrebin is the only estate in the district Danzig Basin area of the free city. In the most 31.12.1834 completed matriculation of the appearance in the state of chivalry was also empowering products listed Herrengrebin.
The Good (previously always Grebin) was first 1273 as “Grabino” mentioned, as the Duke of Pomerania Mestwin the village to Christian, the father of the mayor, John of Dirschau awards. Furthermore, from Pomeranian time Grebin not become more widely known. The chronicler of Danzig George Tiedemann writes 1586 In his description of the land, dass Grebin ein Schloss gewesen sei.
Muhl, John Adolf: The history of the manor Herrengrebin, Marienwerder: Wendt Groll, 1923 (Reprinted from: Mitteilungen des Westpreußischen Geschichtsvereins, Year 22, Issue 2)