The Sackische Family FoundationBy admin | April 14th, 2010 | Category: Family history | Comments Off
Another family is the foundation of the family bag. It is characterized by the quantity of participants as well as diverse provisions of the founder. Even most members of the full regulations are largely unknown to the donor.
This has created memorable man of the family foundation, Simon Henry is blind, Court- and Justice Commissionsrath to Glogau; He died in 1791. His grandfather was George Sack council treasurer in Harzgerode (1642-1703)
This was 11 Children, But Consistory Court Chaplain and August Friedrich Wilhelm Sack (1703-1786) them interested because of the two sons Vermächstnisses: Daniel Sack (1671-1761) Bürgermeister zu Harzgerode, Father of the unforgettable and Oberhof Oberkonsistorialrats preacher August Friedrich Wilhelm Sack (1703-1786) Furthermore, Ernst Friedrich Sack, Prediger in Hecklingen (1676-1763), Father of the founder himself.
The details in the will of the founder members were appointed following:
His siblings: Friedrich Leberecht, Preacher to Pasewalk (died before making the will) Karl August, Superintendent of Cleves, Friedrich Wilhelm, Court- and superintendent of Breslau, Johann Adolf, Clerk of the Court in Glogau, Christian, Merchant in Lübeck, Councillor Philip William, Henriette Eleonore widow Einecke, Charlotte Dorothee, widowed and Sophie Friederike Schmid. The foster daughter Ernestine Luise, Councillor Cramer married name was mentioned here.
The testament of the deceased is from Henry Simon 18. November 1789, which are gradually added to the additives 4. October 1791. The real family foundation is included in the third division of the will.
I shortened the contents down a bit and mention only the major points of the founders wanted to have fulfilled:
The name listed members and their children were each given 6000 Thaler dependent. The whole heritage was at his death 257.000 Thaler. Friends and other relatives he left behind amounts between 50 and 1000 Thaler (Overall 8000 Thaler) The Reformed Church of Glogau received 500 Thaler and the old preacher, a legacy. The cantor, he left a year 10 Thaler. A capital of 1000 Thalter was meant for the city poor.
At the time of the foundation's establishment, there were three lines:
“The golden, Ernestine and the Cramer's”. Simon Heinrich certain “that all male and female offspring in continuous Absteigung, whether they now bear the name of blind or not, Should share in the assets of the Foundation, without regard to residence, Religion and state. The following flavors are dependent family members of those Community: Grants to schools and universities, Support after years of teaching art geendigten, a craft, or agriculture; who is an officer, at marriages a dowry, the widows annual salaries”.
Very thoughtful remarkable details of additional donor: If the family should die out, He determined that the rest of his fortune to the three Silesian principalities of Glogau, Liegnitz and Wohlau should manage to get driven to direct the money only to those restrictions, which would be born and educated, Furthermore, only Protestants – Reformed from the Lutheran.
His basic idea of the concept of family was very mature. Assuming, that hot after a few centuries, none of this bag would be more sex, it would still care taken by the participation of female family members from the three lineages. In 1801 it was 129 authorized persons. Simon Henry had to establish the sovereign permits a family Fideikommiss, because the interest rate- and tax burden, it was pointed out. The figures showed the Sacksche Foundation many years ago, is undoubtedly one of the richest and most extensive of its kind. Genealogies, this can be found in the database.
The Sackische Family Foundation (with Table) In: Berlinische monthly. 1783-1811. 1805 , S. 365 – 385
Biblical education – Biography and theology of the Court Pastor August Friedrich Wilhelm Friedrich Samuel Gottfried bag and sack, Publishing house: Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin2003, ISBN: 3-11-017836-2
Hefner: Family foundations in Germany and German Austria, III. Part, Munich: Edward Pohl, 1896