Bavarian Loew: Historic and Heraldic Register of Bavarian gymnasts and heroesBy admin | October 4th, 2010 | Category: Heraldry | Comments Off
Bavarian Loew: Historic and Heraldic Register of Bavarian gymnasts and heroes.. what the Kings by Henry the Fowler to the Emperor Maximilian the First to the healing. Rom. Rich held the public jousting 4. Germans have tournament lands Besuchet. Bd. 1 : Bd. 2 : What is a genealogy- and are handed out explaining the Bavarian Heraldikmäßige gymnasts and as it were so many heroes insonderheit Chivalrous warring Bavarian Lion.
- Einzinger v. Einzing: Johann Martin Maximilian: Bavarian Loew: Historic and Heraldic Register of Bavarian gymnasts and heroes, Munich: Thuille, 1762
- Historical Arms gallery on the origin and age of the German race- Coat of Arms and country, insonderheit the arms of the sex eigeutlichen Serene Elector Palatine of Wittelsbach Scheyern. Regensburg: Monday, 1788
- Heraldic-Genealogical evidence, how and in what kind of heart. Luitpold in Baiern v. R. R. Karoling. Bloods descended, Augsburg, 1783
- Attempt at a historical message of the reign of border fortifications and Rotenberg, Munich: Fritz, 1778
- Genealogical pedigree of the illustrious house Pfalzbaierischen total, Augsburg 1785
- Bayerische Adelshistorie : What a Historical and Juridical treatise are handed out, both of the tournaments as the needle, its origin, Differences and prerogatives insgemein, insonderheit anbey by the Bavarian Turnierern, mit ihren Wappen und Stammtafeln Bd. 1 : Bd. 2, Munich: East 1768