At the 3.12.1660 Johann died Liesegang, General Superintendent. In Quedlinburg in 1616 born, He attended the University of Helmstedt. He is 1640 named as respondent. At the age of 30 Years after he was in Osterode, rector of the Latin school and already 2 Jahren wurde er Pastor an der St. Jacobi Castle Church. John Liesegang enjoyed following an observation of Easter, or churches- and school records of the benevolence of the country by Drosten Hodenberg. Dieses Wohlwollen bezog sich allerdings in erster Linie auf Berg und übertrug sich dann auf Liesegang und [...]
Archive for July 2009
In the district of Stolp, there were two towns called Karstnitz, which were distinguished by the addition of German and Wendish each other. Wendisch Karstnitz received 1937 the name Ramnitz (Today Karznica) It lies east of Stolp Stolpe and Lupow between a brook, the Rambowbach, of the municipal area from south to north through the Lupow flows. The district consisted of the forest Rambower (Wendisch Karstnitzer forest) and arable land on either side of the creek. The road Lauenburger (Reichsstrasse 2) trennte das Gut Rambow im Norden von [...]
Die Geschichte sagt dass Rambow auf ein Alter von etwa 650 Jahren zurückblicken kann. The typical residential Wendish cities- arrangements could prove it here. Rambow is named for the first time in 1415 In a letter. It is described on the following facts: “The advice to Perleberg assumes the obligation for the church to Wilsnack (a former place of pilgrimage today, a spa town), to obtain a stable burning lamp. The wood for light was from a citizen, to Rambow bought for 100 Lubeck Penning”
Though founded in the year of Rambow is 1356 called. 1984 was the 625. Village anniversary celebration. The site is located in the beautiful countryside Rambow Prignitz with its beautiful churches and monasteries in the north-west of Brandenburg. Surrounded by forests and meadows of the sea and the Rambower Rambower moor belonging to the protected area of the Elbe Valley. Rare species of plants and animals you meet while hiking around the lake, of itself may not be managed.
In 999 Rambow is the place established as Holzfällerort, at 1100 subjecting Duke Henry the Lion of Saxony, the Sorbian areas beyond the Elbe. Count Henry dies 1164, But until his death he was Germanized to the west of Mecklenburg Schwerin Sun, that the area “as a German colony” looked. From 1180 Christianization of the Slavs is a targeted area. Numerous individual graves and grave fields, in particular between “Desolate church” Schliesee and have stone,- and Bronze Age cultures through. At the 7. June 1271 wird Rambow erstmals durch [...]