Historically, to report, that from 8.4.1945 Ilfeld and environment has been put in readiness for defense.. and Lieutenant Colonel Grand Cross moved his command post in the hotel Netzkater. The basement of the hotel served as a dressing room from now on. Owner Walter Liesegang (10.10.1899 – 11.11.1997) and family were evacuated and housed in Hufhaus. At the 13.4.1945 began the bombardment of mortars, but only at the railways and the railway station building in anrichtete Netzkater damage. A launcher missile fell on the track between the paper mill and the cleats Otto and tore the[...]
Archive for July 2009
Leimbach, an ancient kingdom village is one of the oldest settlements of our country. In the devastated village Grumbach is an ancient Dingstätte have been. As Reich village had a year to the imperial currency in Nordhausen 1 1/2 To deliver shock oats. 950 in Leimbach Wendish families should be settled. Of 1394-1700 Leimbach belonged to the Official herring and then came through border adjustments to Hannover (Stolberg) 1758 had the place to the French 1111 Taler pay. Leimbach had share in the wind wood houses. Those: Home book of the county of Hohenstein[...]
Hans Leisegang, 1890 born in Blankenburg, was a student of Husserl and Dilthey. Emerged first with religious and philosophical works and studies to Hellenistic thought – His book on Gnosticism is still considered a standard work, He turned in the 20s to the analysis of forms of thought, on which he based his books on Luther, Goethe, Lessing, Dante u. a. submitted. 1930 He was succeeded by Max Wundt in Jena. A snide remark about Hitler in the transmission of funeral of Hindenburg on the Jena market led 1934 to a sentence of six months in prison. Deprived of his office, He studied physics and then worked in industry. Only at 1.12.1945 He was reinstated in his Professorensamt.
In the early morning hours of 21.3.1973 shot himself in Offenbach, the philosopher Dieter Leisegang. In the hours before, he had written letters. One was addressed to the Criminal, in which he his free decision to commit suicide and that he told the weapon, had no knowledge of their existence have, had during his stay in South Africa specially purchased for this purpose.
The first Grand Master was Henry Walpot of Bassenheim (1198-1200) Otto followed him from Kerpen (1200-1208) Henry of Tunna (1208-1209). The term of office of Grand Master Hermann von Salza (1209-1239) is the founding period of the Teutonic Knights finished. The territorial division of the Order is as follows: Upcoming (House) Bailiwick (Province) Country and total orders; The staffing structure: Commander, Landkomtur, Country Champion and Grand Master. And here also the name of Rambow comes into play, Dietrich was because of Rambow 1342-1345 Commander of the Order in Riga. His brother? Henry was of Rambow 1372 Knight of the Order of the Livonian branch and was wounded in a skirmish at the Aa St.
That comes after this place specifically designated in the family 13. Century in the wake of the Bishop of Schwerin and Prince Henry II. front of Mecklenburg. In a document dated 7.10. 1325 Henry II granted Prince. his consent, that sold by Herman Rambow Rambow one hide to Wismar on the Holy Spirit House. Before 1337 seems to be the property of the family in Rambow and Stieten to reach the city of Wismar be. 1348 Hermann is also called the Prince of Rambow as fidelis Albrecht of Mecklenburg.