General Writer- and scholar-Lexiconder provinces of Livonia, Esthonia and Courland, Johann Friedrich v. Distance and Charles Edward Napiersky, Mitau 1827 (A – F) General Writer- and scholar-Lexicon of the provinces of Livonia, Esthonia and Courland, Johann Friedrich v. Distance and Charles Edward Napiersky, Mitau 1829 (G – K ) General Writer- and scholar-Lexicon of the provinces of Livonia, Esthonia and Courland, Johann Friedrich v. Distance and Charles Edward Napiersky, Mitau 1831 (The – R) General Writer- and scholar-Lexicon of the provinces of Livonia, Esthonia and Courland, Johann Friedrich[...]
Archive for July 2009
The books and papers lying in PDF and DjVu format. The required plugin for the browser can download the adjacent sub-address and Becoming The installed. See also: Collection of ancestor lists, and news of noble families in alphabetical order and the item to the nobility encyclopedias
With the rules of the Family Research here the views of the origin and relationships of the Pomeranian nobility checked. The legal and economic position of the nobility at the time of the compulsory removal of settlement, especially in Kolobrzeg, Belgard, Schlawe and Stolp of 1250-1350.
Described in the presented book is the origin of the families of Borcke, Vidante, Bogislaw of Schlawe, of Kameke, von Bonin, of Oldenburg, Natzmer, Kummerow, Puttkamer and the family von Kleist.
As an imperial village was under Rüdigsdorf to 1436 not the Gaugericht, but the judgment of the Holy Empire chair Nordhausen. Every year we had around Whitsun from each plow a load of bricks (Inch pieces) to provide for the construction of the walls to Nordhausen.
The kingdom of villages took to the imperial city no customs duties are payable. The last boundary stone between Rüdigsdorf and Nordhausen was called "the poor sinner Stone", because the criminals were exchanged between him and Count City.
Is to report to Krimderode, Village and manor were old feudal kingdom. It also stood up under 1436 the kingdom of mayor to Nordhausen, to which it annually ¼ M and silver 4 Wood had to deliver shock wave.
1436 It was purchased by the Knights of Bula. The Count Stolberg could then borrow against with Krimderode. Vassals of Stolberg, the "from Bendeleben, von Berlepsch and Wurmb ". The Good, the police had, the Civil Jurisdiction and cringe-inducing in place. 1759 The last execution took place here. 1850 was the jurisdiction of the goods removed. 1839 the manor was owned by replacing the suzerainty of Stolberg.
One of our ancestors (Johann Königerodt, actually Liesegang) had gone by after Königerode Appenode (R. Liesegang, alias Königerod) them those names. He was 1645 Aedituus (Sexton, Kirchner, Church father, Ringer, Mesner) on women's mountain at Nordhausen; thereon 1657 Peter on mountains, He woselbst 1682 in an age of 73 Years, died of the plague. Appenrode was before the war Flegler only an insignificant little village, that was already the parish may. But 1412 Flegler all the small villages in the county (about 15 in number) taught to reason, [...]